Comments on "Know Love, No Hate" (15)

• Gotcha

singh said on September 1, 2011

wOw bEaUtIfuL.,..,.

• Lucy-bearcat-2_small

daddybearcat said on June 29, 2011

I met someone in Boston,yrs. ago,that had that same saying,"Know Love No Hate"...brings back memories,jus sayin

• Mike_small

monte72 said on January 25, 2011

breathtaking pose, nice ink too

• 023206_small

kipp247 said on August 4, 2010

@ sexiuncgmama .......the hell are you talking about
    And as for you little girl, you are the reason black men date other races. It isn't that you want to, but no black man with sense wants to deal with you and the rest that are like you, so we keep it moving and pop back in to check on yall every now and then.......obviously, other races look better right about now lol, stop looking for a sponsor by dating outside the race, date whoever you want no matter the race, and stop being racist......and by the way big titties and tats dont make you look better.

• Member-default-small

gold1031 said on June 6, 2010

That's annoying. You can say "I'm most attracted to Puerto Ricans" or "I haven't met a black guy I've wanted to date yet," but to say you don't date all black guys definitely shows some racism. There's no way to wrap that up in a pretty bow and call it something else. Next time you go on for a job interview I hope they tell you "I'm not racist. I just don't like hiring black women."

• N100000047135103_4550_small

xtattoo said on January 17, 2010

wou very nice :-)

• N625264135_2627358_2793518_1__small

pippii said on January 11, 2010

that girl is wow tight about white ppl not you but the one down below

• Img00747-20100428-2041_small

luchazzi1 said on December 23, 2009

How about Italian?

• Pretty_small

ofcourseithurts said on December 23, 2009

bigdyce u must be black. Ha! thats another reason why i dont date them. So petty. How can you get upset because I have a certain preference and you arent it? I love myself actually. I just dont love black guys. And for you to turn my statement into anything but what it is speaks for your own self hatred. :p

• Member-default-small

bigdyce504 said on December 22, 2009

Just because you like one minority, and not another, doesn't make you "not racist". The fact that you can lump an entire race of men, which happen to be of the same race as yourself, into the same category of "men you don't date", only speaks to your own self-hatred.

• Moi_small

geedot said on December 4, 2009

Nice

• Picture_019_small

hallby85 said on November 11, 2009

very sexy

• 100_0587_small

rojosabroso said on November 9, 2009

Delicious

• Img_20130117_132027_small

sexiuncgmama said on November 8, 2009

very nice! my daddy doesnt like white ppl-well anyone who isnt blk but mostly white ppl...an he told me not to bring a dog smelling fuker to his house! so i kno what ur going thru...im also bi an most ppl dont understand that we love both sexes!

• Cimg1665_small